Sunday, April 6, 2008

Why Are Yahoo-Answers Moderators Abusing Their Power?

I've posted on many websites before starting to post for the first time on the yahoo-answers forum just a couple weeks ago.

Normally, website moderators won't remove/delete anything posted unless it is obscene, illegal or blatantly racist. A few will even allow that, more or less.

But the yahoo-answers website moderators wantonly abuse their power by removing/ deleting whatever they want simply BECAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE IT!

In the two short weeks I was on their website, they removed/ deleted almost twenty questions by me. Because my opinion was opposed to their agenda.

Now what kind of a forums website is that that STIFLES, rather than ENCOURAGES, debates from opposing perspectives?!

These people have even removed several of my questions that were "resolved," so that the persons to whom I awarded ten points for "best" answer were unjustly deprived of their earned points.

And the yahoo-answers moderators are continually alert for anyone who posts questions or answers that expose their power abuse, so that the exposing post is quickly deleted from sight.

Many times they pulled that on me. And I've seen countless posts by other users saying the same. Sometimes getting their yahoo account suspended, in addition to having their posts unjustly removed.

A citizen of the United States supposedly has certain inalienable constitutionally-guaranteed rights. Including FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW, and to DUE PROCESS OF LAW.

I have already contacted Yahoo's legal department about this, and am awaiting the possibility of obtaining informal remedy, before possibly proceeding with a class action lawsuit on behalf of myself and all other yahoo-answers users similarly the victim of wanton power abuse.

In the meantime, if you also have been a victim of such power abuse, I strongly urge you to report it to the FTC at:

1-877-382-4357. If the FTC gets enough similar complaints, they will take action against Yahoo.

No comments: